Sunday, April 11, 2010

Browns Farm - Wall 3 - Intentional Hollow - Small Mound

This small mound is a couple of feet away from the beginning of Wall 3. I understand if this might be hard to make out. It kind of blends in with the background.
This is the third of a set of walls that makes it's way up a semi-steep hillside. This wall is a low to the ground type, that has what looks like an intentional circular hollow structure built into it.
There is sort of a curcular pattern here. But still you could argue field clearing.
That is until I found this built into the wall.
Another shot of it.
I keep running into circular patterns built into walls. This is just another example. Later this week, I'll be posting pictures of this same feature I found in a wall along the top of Laurel Summit.
This just shows the end of the low to the ground wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment